Test page created to help with testing new features.
Easter on 17 April
Centre meeting on ??
Thought for the week
by Bal Vikas Children
Sunday 20 Feb
Sunday 27 Feb
Educational activities include the teaching and practice of the five universal Human Values: Truth, Right Conduct, Peace, Love and Non-Violence.
writing services profession. Nonetheless, it is not. There are a number of things which you have to start looking for when you’re searching for writing help.
The Leicester Centre runs weekly classes for children on Sunday mornings.
Play group 0 – 3 years
4 other groups 4 – 17 years
These activities inspire the individual to serve selflessly with the feeling of oneness toward every individual and community by offering every act to God.
As a Centre we organise:
• Preparing and serving food to the homeless,
• Health Awareness Camps for the homeless,
• Meals on Wheels service at week-ends,
• Collection of items for the local Food Bank,
• Food Parcels for Refugee Relief Charity,
• Annual summer and Christmas events for the local elderly, disabled and members of residential homes.
These activities focus around the spiritual growth of aspirants by helping to purify the mind, establish love and faith firmly in the individual and help them to respect and understand each other.
Our activities include: group devotional singing, chanting of prayers from the different faiths, and study circles. The organisation also hosts special events to celebrate festivals from the major religions of the world.